• We encourage the presenter to be register as on-site attendance; however, on-line registration is optional if necessary.
• Health equity
• Universal health coverage
• Health systems and Policy integration
• Health in sustainable development goals
• Health workforce and finance
• Primary health care
Abstracts should have a maximum length of 250 words and be structured as follows
• Title should be brief but clearly indicating the content of the paper. Abbreviations may not be used.
• Authors' names and their institutional affiliations. The name of the presenter should be underlined.
• Objective(s) should be clearly stated.
• Methods should contain sufficient detail to evaluate their appropriateness and novelty.
• Results should be stated in sufficient detail to support the conclusions. Any abstracts containing “results will be discussed” or “data will be presented” will not be accepted.
• Conclusions reached.
• 3 to 5 Keywords provided.
Font name and size: Times New Roman, sized 12 points, 1.5 line spacing
Indent each paragraph with a tab space before beginning the text.
Do not use underlining, bold, or capitalization for emphasis.
Do not include tables, graphs or figures.
Abstracts will be rejected if they do not comply with the above format.
Instructions for abstract submission
All abstracts must be submitted through the online abstract system. The presenting author will receive an email acknowledging that the abstract has been successfully submitted.
The following contact information is required for the presenting author: first name, last name, department, institution, street address, city, state/province, country, phone number and a valid e-mail address.
One of the following presentation preferences, either oral or poster, must be selected:
• Oral presentation: the abstract will be considered for oral presentation only.
• Poster presentation: the abstract will be considered for poster presentation only
However, the decision of oral or poster presentation is also depending on score evaluations from the committee judge on individual abstract.
The presenting author must be registered as a delegate to the conference after receiving notification for their abstract acceptance. The presenting author is responsible for all expenses incurred in the production of their presentations and for travel and accommodation during the conference. Please register as a delegate before 31 May 2023 to ensure that the abstract is published in the program book.